What a year! Here is a quick recap in case you missed anything!
1. After completing 42nd Street at Mill Mountain at the end of 2015, I headed back to Los Angeles where I live with my two fabulous roommates, Sarah and Cindy. I jumped back into finishing choreography for Beauty and the Beast and Mary Poppins with ENCORE South Bay.
2. Choreography for The Music Man also with ENCORE South Bay.
3. Sister Act at Musical Theatre West in Long Beach, CA. I played the self appointed Sister Mary Imelda, ensemble member extraordinaire. What an AWESOME show!
4. The Music of Abba, part of Mill Mountain’s concert series in Roanoke, VA.
5. Summer Camps with ENCORE. I directed two week productions of Guys and Dolls, The Lion King, and 101 Dalmations during July and August, 2016.
6. L’il Abner with Musical Theatre West’s reading series. I played the role of Moonbeam McSwine.
7. Back to Mill Mountain Theatre in Roanoke, VA for The Odd Couple.
8. Finally, one more stint at Mill Mountain for the holidays! Martha Watson in White Christmas, November 30th-December 18th. Followed by a holiday concert on December 20th and 21st.